Thursday, March 25, 2010

Purpose of This Blog

Hi there and welcome to my blog.

Here you are going to find new ways to make life a little different in an active and healthy way. Most of my blogs will consist of recipes and activities that you can do to make life a little more interesting.

Just so you are aware, I am not a nutritionist or a dietitian and any recipes I put up here are mainly for creativity and to make your regular routine into something fun!

I will also be getting out there to try and find local activities in the KW area to give you something new to do if you've not had the chance to explore what we have. For example, I intend on celebrating my birthday by going paint-balling! Who wouldn't want to do that? Or even go rock climbing!

I'll try and keep this blog updated a few times a week so there are new things for you to see every time you check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment