Thursday, March 25, 2010

Taco's Tonight


Have you seen that commercial yet for Old El Paso? Well it definitely happened to my family tonight. Over the last week or so I have been trying to get my family to make some taco's.

Now I am not a big fan of red meat. In fact I try to avoid it as much as possible. So my mum and I got creative and found ourselves some chicken and made taco's with that!
It is easy to do and fun to make. I would post a recipe, however we sort of made it up as we went. All we did was get the kit from our local super market and just grabbed our favorite vegetables and mixed it all together!

It's loads of fun to do being able to cook everything and let the whole family make their own meals at the dinner table. It brings you together and creates some laughs!

Give it a try! Make some taco's tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment