Sunday, April 25, 2010

Paintball

Hi guys,


Yes... it's been awhile since I've put up a post on my blog but it's been super crazy! However, I am here now and ready to blog. Today I went out with my friends in the freezing cold to celebrate my birthday. Paintballing is definitely a sport that will keep you moving and will definitely keep you on your toes. Especially when you so desperately want to avoid getting shot from one of the high speed paintballs that usually hit their mark.

Today I found myself with a couple of battle wounds, one of which lying between my butt cheeks! Boy did that hurt!

If you're looking for something to do and willing to spend a little more than usual, head to Flagraiders in Kitchener/Waterloo. It's less expensive if you've got your own equipment, but even renting a gun isn't so bad. Once in awhile, it's an activity worth doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment