Thursday, April 8, 2010

Where I'm Hiding

I know I promised to post new recipes as often as I can to make things a little different for you readers out there. However, I have been really busy with trying to bring my family on board with the whole project. While working in the evening's, it makes it very hard to manage dinner. It's also really hard when your dad is very stubborn and has an English way of cooking and a mother who looks to you for guidance.

I promise that I will continue to post up new blogs as I work on my family and their way of eating. I have recently picked up a new book that has so far drawn me in and I can't wait to pick it up after posting this!

I will fill you in on the details once I am finished as well as new recipes from a cook book I picked up from Chapters!

Make it different out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment